We have an active Parents Association which was established in 2011. The committee meets about once a month and provides a communication structure between the school community and the parents. Our aim is to ensure that our children get the best possible education.
The parents association is affliliated with the National Parents Council and bound by a constitution. Click to read then constitution Amended Constitution Parents Association
The Purpose of the Parents Association
- It is a medium through which communication between the Parents and the Principal, Teachers and Board of Management is achieved.
- Every parent/guardian attending the school is deemed a member of the Parents Association.
- It was formed in October 2011, with a committee of 10 parents. The committee changes annually, through election, by the parents.
- Its purpose provides a structure, through which the parents/guardians of children, can work together, to give the best possible education for their children.
The Work of the Parents Association
- The Committee holds monthly meetings with the Principal, to which, all parents are welcome to attend.
- The purpose of these meetings is to discuss any issues, activities relating to the school, which involves the parents.
- In the first term, we have a social evening to welcome and involve new parents to the school.
Tuesday 20th October 2015
Thursday 12th November 2015
Thursday 10th December 2015